Thursday 1 May 2014

Shu Uemura : Face Architect Foundation


Finding the right foundation can be a complete nightmare! I feel like I've tried everything on the market. I very rarely stay with the same foundation for more than two purchases, so to keep my hooked, a foundation has to be amazing. 

At the moment I am using Shu Uemura Face Architect in shade 364 medium light amber. 

I like this foundation because it has a nice pinky base. I have very pale skin, so adding a little bit of colour is always good for me. I wish this foundation was a little bit thicker though. I find it is a little bit runny so doesn't quite give the coverage I want and need. Also, it doesn't wear as well as I would hope. By mid afternoon I find my make up is melting off my face (I work in an office with air con which really affects the way my foundation sits) 

As well as being a foundation, this product is also a sun screen! It's is SPF 18 PA ++, so you know that when you are wearing it, you are protected from the suns harmful rays :) 

But I think all in all it is an okay foundation, I'm on my second bottle at the moment and to be honest, I don't think I'll be investing in another. Which is a real shame because I use a lot of products from this brand and like them all! 

I think if I didn't have 'problem skin' this would be a perfect foundation. It is light and for people with great skin, it would cover beautifully. 

Price : £34 per bottle 

Website : http://www.shuuemura.co.uk/makeup/face/foundations/smooth-fit-fluid-foundation





No comments:

Post a Comment