Wednesday 30 April 2014

Benefit : Browzings

Benefit Browzings is a great set for instantly well groomed brows. Each set comes with two products, a sort of gel and a powder. The set also comes with two mini brow brushes and a tiny set of tweezers! 

Use the gel based product first to shape your brows, then fill in any patches with the powder. The great thing about this powder is that is can also be used as an eye shadow! So you get even more value for your money. 

I really like this set. The colours match my brows really well so they look natural. If you like to have really obvious brows I would say this isn't really the product for you. You can layer a fair bit, but the look is still pretty natural. 

Like all other benefit products, Browzings has a very reasonable price tag. The set lasts ages. I wear mine every day and I've been using it for around 8 months. I still
Have a good few months left in there too! 

This is a great starter set or for anyone who likes a natural brow look. 


No comments:

Post a Comment