Thursday 17 April 2014

Shu Uemura : Liquid eye Liner

This month I decided to invest in a new eye liner. I had seen the Shu Uemura liquid eye liner being used at Harvey Nichols and decided to give it a try.

It is unlike any other eye liner I have used before. It comes as TWO separate parts. The actual pen and a cartridge, almost like an old school fountain pen!! There is a little button on the bottom of the pen which you press when you want more eye liner to flow through the pen.






Price wise I think it's pretty cheap. £12 for the pen and then £12 for the cartridge. 

Although I liked the idea of this eye liner, I have to admit I am a bit disappointed with it. The ink is never as black as I would really like it to be, even though I spend time clicking the bottom furiously. It looks cool, and its a great idea, but needs more work. I wouldn't buy this again :(

No comments:

Post a Comment