Saturday 19 April 2014

ESPA : Replenishing Face Treatment Oil

Although I have spot prone skin, I also suffer from areas of really dry skin too. Normally I use bio oil in the evenings before bed to try and reduce flaking and also to add hydration. However, I came across ESPA Replenishing Face Treatment Oil and decided to give it a try.

The oil is really light, and unlike bio oil, I feel it is light enough to put on in the morning and not make your face feel super oily.  The products are all made of very pure extracts, so you know you are putting something good on your skin.

You only need a few drops to cover your face, so this 28ml bottle will last you months! I really like the smell of this face oil, it has extracts of avocado and Patchouli, however my fiancĂ© thinks that it smells like mould...

But moving on from that…I think this is a great product. It's all natural and works a treat. My face feels so smooth after use, so if you have dehydrated skin, or have fine lines starting to appear, I would defiantly recommend giving this beautiful face oil a try!
Price : £53 for 28ml
http://www.espaskincare.com/face/face-treatment-oils/replenishing-face-treatment-oil

No comments:

Post a Comment