Sunday 18 May 2014

Macadamia Deep Repair Masque and Heating Oil Treatment


This week I tried out some new hair products by Macadamia Natural Oil

These products have a unique blend of macadamia & argan oil which leave your hair looking, smelling and feeling incredible! 



The first product I tried was the Macadamia Heating Oil Treatment. Simply apply to damp hair and dry as normal! This oil is really nice, it's not sticky and it doesn't leave your hair feeling greasy in any way. I have been using this for about 5 days now, and my hair feels and looks so healthy already! You only need a 5p piece size of the product. 

I have only applied this to the tips of my hair, and I feel adding it to the roots would be too much. I blow dry and straighten my hair everyday, so the heat was really starting to damage my locks. But this seems to be almost reversing the effects! 

As you can see from the image below, the oil comes in a variety of sizes. 

Prices 
30ml       £12.95
125ml     £29.95
300ml     £60.00

The second product I tried was the Deep Repair Masque. Wow what an amazing product! You know that feeling you get when you've just been to the hair dressers and your hair just feels amazing for like a day!? While this masque will give you that feeling....but for days! 

You can use this up to twice a week, I really don't think you'd need to use it any more than that! 

The texture is really thick and buttery and smells AMAZING. 

You apply the masque to wet hair and leave it for up to 7 minutes. Then wash the product out and continue with your normal routine. 



Price 
100ml        £12.50
250ml        £26.95
500ml        £36.75
1000ml      £68.75 

Just to give you an idea of how far this stuff goes, I have a 15ml sample, and it's enough for TWO treatments! (My hair is about half was down my back, where your bra strap is). So it really will last you ages! 

You can buy all procus directly from the website 
www.macadamiahair.co.uk 

I also know that Harvey Nicolas stores sell these products too :) 

Roll on pay day, you need these products in your life!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment