Saturday 3 May 2014

Benefit : They're Real

I was pretty dubious about trying this mascara after hating Benefits 'bad gal' mascara. But about 2 years ago ( when this was first launched ) I was wow'ed by 'they're real' and I've never looked back. 

It has a real host of awards such as:
Shortlisted - Cosmetic Launch Of The Year, Beauty Magazine Beauty Awards, 2011
Best Mascara, The Beauty Shortlist, 2012
Best Newcomer - Shortlisted, Shout Beauty Awards, 2012
Ultimate 20 Must-Haves You Can't Live Without: Best Mascara, Debenhams, 2012
Best everyday Mascara, Woman and Home, 2012
Lash Lifter, Glamour Power List, 2012
Best Mascara, Skin Deep Beauty Blog, 2012
Best New Makeup Product - Eyes or Lips - Prestige, CEW Beauty Awards, 2013

(Benefit website)

This mascara really does make a huge difference to your lashes. I love this for an every day lash, it adds just enough lengh and thickness to your lashes to make them look full, but natural. 

I wouldn't say this is a good alternative for a night lash, I would still always go straight for my false lashes! 

It can be a bit of a nightmare to remove, I would recommend an oil based make up remover such as the Shu Uemura cleansing oil. 

But it's a good price at just £19.50! A real bargain. http://m.benefitcosmetics.co.uk/product/view/theyre-real





No comments:

Post a Comment