Friday 2 May 2014

Estée Lauder : Bronze Goddess Soft Shimmer Bronzer


I'm not really a huge Bronzer fan. I only really use it when I am on holiday to add a little bit of colour to face (so that it matches the colour of my body) 

So I thought as I am on holiday at the moment and using Estée Lauder's Bronze Goddess now would be a good time to write about this product! 


This Bronzer is a beautiful colour and has loads of shimmer to it. It goes on really nicely, but takes time to build up the colour. It's not very dark, which is nice. I find I normally have to go over three maybe four times to get the right colour, and I'm very pale. If you want a really obvious Bronzer, this isn't the product for you. 

Due to the fact it has loads of shimmer, this can highlight any skin imperfections. So make sure to use a good concealer on any blemishes before applying. 


Overall a nice Bronzer to add a little bit of colour, but not a heavy / obvious Bronzer.  The shimmer can sometimes highlight imperfections, so go easy with this if you have bad skin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment