Wednesday 14 May 2014

Blush! Bobbi Brown vs Benefit

I love a good blush. I always go for a very pink blush to add a little bit of colour to my pale face. My two favourite blushes at the moment are Bobbi Browns Blush Pretty Pink and Benefits Hervana. But how to choose!? 

Both of these colours look so beautiful on and both are colours that I feel will match most skin tones. 

Although both the colours are very pink, the Bobbie Brown colour is much darker and richer, whereas the benefit blush has more of a shimmer to it, almost like more of a highlighter. 

Below I have done a line of each colour to show the difference. 

So when you open up your blush they will look like this... 

Price 
Bobbi Brown     £19
Benefit              £23.50

There is a slight price difference, however the benefit blush also comes with a handy little brush in each box too! 

So which is best!? I will be honest, I love both of these brands and both of these blushes! They both transition well from day to night and are reasonably priced. 

If I could only choose one I hear you ask!? I would pick the benefit blush. You can layer it up for a bit more depth and it highlights your cheekbones well. 

Happy shopping! 


No comments:

Post a Comment