Sunday 28 June 2015

STYLondon Tattoo's

As it was Glasto this weekend, it seems like a perfect time to discuss these amazing temporary tattoos from STYLondon. These sorts of tattoos seem to be EVERYWHERE especially as been as were are well and truly into festival season.

I used mine last weekend when I was on my hen party. I applied two tattoos from the selection I had which came in my BirchBox. I applied one to my inner wrist and one to the outer wrist (below).

Applying these tattoos took me straight back to my childhood days of applying those 'cool' black shapes and swirls. 

I really liked how both of the tattoos came out and the one on my outer wrist lasted for a few days (even with showering every day). Below you can see the tattoo after 3 days. The other one, on my inner wrist, didn't last so long purely because of where it was. It lasted around a day but that was due to the fact that I wash my hands a LOT. 

Price wise, STYLondon have a large range of products fitting any budget. Smaller packs start from £3.99 while larger packs go up to £7.99 (which still isn't exactly expensive). 

If you have a wonder around their website, STYLondon also have their own range of nail wraps, 3D nail (press on nails), nail accessories and mink lashes.

Their 3D nails are pretty cool and they have a huge range between £9-£25, my personal favourite being Primrose Hill

(http://www.stylondon.com/product/primrose-hill/)

Final thoughts…

Although I really liked these and they lasted really well, I don't really know when I would wear them other than for a festival or maybe a night out I guess? As I got them in my BirchBox, I will defiantly try to use them all, but I don't really know when else I would need them?

I'd love to hear when other people wear them too. Maybe I just need push the boat out a little bit more?

DLJ
Xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment