Wednesday 3 June 2015

GOSH Cosmetics Velvet Touch lipstick

Another new GOSH product added to my collection comes on the form of their Velvet Touch Lipstick in Exotic ( number 82). After being pretty blown away with their cheap and cheerful lip liners, I thought it was only right to try one of their lipsticks too (especially as been as they were £2 off at Superdrug)  

I really love it when I see people wearing bold lip colours and rarely wear them myself. Not because I don't have the confidence to, but because they are high maintance. 

                         
      
But I loved this colour so much I just couldn't resist. I actually loved it so much I bought the lip liner to match (below). The lip liner I picked up is also from the GOSH Velvet Touch range and is in Flirty Orange. They are a match made in heaven! 


                                      

The lipstick is so smooth and glides on really easily and doesnt dry out or crack like some cheap lipsticks do. The colour also applies nice and evenly to give you a full, beautiful lip. I also found that they were not sticky. I absolutely hate sticky lipsticks and glosses, they drive me nuts as my hair gets stuck in them all the time etc. 
     
          


The colour lasted so well with these products. I was really impressed. Even with a few coffe breaks I found I needed minimal touch ups. 

One of the other things I liked about these products is their packaging. It's really simple but looks classic and understated. 

These really are a great little purchase. They are mega cheap and last as long as some of my more expensive lipsticks. 

Stock up while you can! These babies are here to stay in my make up collection!!

DLJ
Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment