Sunday 31 May 2015

GOSH Velvet Touch Lip liner : product review



While on my lunch break a week or so ago I popped into my local Superdrug to have a mooch around and see what beauty bargins they had on offer.

It's been a long old time since I purchased anything from the beauty counters in Superdrug. It took my back to school days when Superdrug and Boots were the only places to by any sort of make up in our town. 

So I wondered aimlessly down the isles and found myself in front of the GOSH cosmetics stand. I was originally lured in by their eye shadow palettes (which at the moment I don't need as I'm waiting to an order from morphe to come through). 

I continued to have a little look around and was really quite impressed with their lip liners. And to top it all off, they were £2 off making them a shockingly cheap £2.99 per liner! 

Let's face it, you can't really go wrong with a liner that is £2.99. If is great your on to a winner and if it's not you just throw it away, so no great loss. 

I originally picked myself up 2 shades. Nougat Crisp, which is a light brownie / peachie sort of shade (below)

Gosh Velvet Touch Lip Liner Nougat Crisp


Top let I have just the liner on. Middle bottom is with an Estée Lauder lip stick over the top. 

Cardinal Red which is a deep crimson colour (below)

Gosh Velvet Touch Lip Liner Cardinal Red


I was so impressed with both of these colours. They are really creamy and apply so evenly. They are matte colours and are strong enough to be worn on either own or with a lip stick / gloss over the top.

Below I am wearing the lip liner with a slightly red lip gloss. 



Because I loved the colours so much I decided to pop in and pick up another shade as they were still on special offer.

I decided to pick up Flirty Orange which is a beautiful bright coral orange. Argh this is by far my favorite shade.

Gosh Velvet Touch Lip Liner Flirty Orange
Below I am wearing just the liner on it's own on the top picture and then the bottom photo I am also wearing a lipstick over the top. 



Even when they are not on special, at £4.99 I think these are a real bargin product. I'm seriously impressed and plan to get the rest of range!! 

Defiantly recommend these babies to anyone! 

DLJ
Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment