Monday 4 May 2015

Wedding Menu Tasting!

I thought I would do something a little bit different today. Last night I spent the evening at our beautiful wedding venue being wined and dined.

We were able to try a few different menu's and lots of different wines (which was amazing) ready for our big day.

For the evening I decided to go for a simple, elegant look using the following products on my face:


Primer Laura Mercier foundation primer 
Foundation Shu Uermura Face Architect in medium light amber 
Powder Shu Uermura medium light 
Under eye Mac NW15 pro longwear concealer 
Eye shadow Chanel Les 4 Ombres 34 Eclosion 
Mascara Benefit They're Real and Roller Lash as I forgot my lashes!!
Highlighter The Balm  Mary Lou Manizer 
Blush (not pictured) Benefit Rockateur 
Lips Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in place pencil in 08 spice with MUA cosmetics lipstain in Halcyon on top 
Brows Anastasia Beverly Hills dipbrow pomade in Taupe 
Eye liner Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Liner in Violet Ink



Outfit 
Dress French Connection
Shoes New Look
Handbag Pure 
Necklace Empire of Eden


Food 

Below is a little collection of some of the dishes that we had, I have decided to keep the meal we selected as a surprise for the big day! 

But here are a few we decided not to have.....





DLJ
Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment