Sunday 19 April 2015

Garnier : Micellar Cleansing Water

#lovetakingitoff

Around 4 weeks ago I started using the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water for sensitive skin. I actually started using this after having laser eye surgery as I wasn't allowed to get water in my eyes, which meant that using face wash was pretty difficult. I still wanted to use something to make sure that I was keeping my skin clean, even when I wasn't wearing make up. 

I picked up a bottle in my local Boots and at the time it was 1/3 off, so a bargain! 



Each bottle is 400ml and says it will do around 200 uses. After 4 weeks I'm around a 1/4 of the way through my bottle and I have been using this day and night as part of my skin routine. 



I have to admit I have been pretty impressed with this so far! It has fitted in really well with my current products and I have found that my skin has been much clearer since I started using this. In the mornings I use it after my shower and before I apply my Treatment Lotion and Soft Cream by Creme De La Mer. 

Although this bottle claims it can remove all of your make up without rinsing I still use it after my Cleansing Oil by Shu Umera to make sure my skin is 100% clean in the evenings. However, for the sake of my blog, I did try to use this once on it own to remove all of my make up. It took 3 or 4 rounds of using this to get everything off my face and it didn't fully remove my mascara. I also found it was quite difficult to get my eye liner off fully too. 

My skin feels so clean and fresh since I have been using this and I have been having less break outs. 

I would say this is a great bargain piece to add into your skin care routine. Like I said above, I wouldn't suggest it can be used to remove eye make up, especially water proof mascara. 

DLJ
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment