Sunday 1 February 2015

2015 wishlist

It's always good to start the year knowing what you want to achieve. I have set my own personal goals for the year, now it's time to look at my make up goals!

I am going to start with skin care as this is top of my list for the year ahead. I am getting married in August and really should have started getting my skin ready like yesterday, but that's life! So when I do finally get around to ordering in some new products, here's whats on my list for skin care.

GLAMGLOW® SUPERMUD® Clearing Treatment
This is something that has been on my list for a little while. I am really interested in trying this as I want my skin to have a deep clean every month before my wedding. I've heard fantastic review so far, so this is defiantly something I want to try this year.



theBalm Mary Lou Manizer Luminizer
Another product that I have seen so many times on so many blogs and reviews. I have to admit, in the past I have not been so fussed on finding a good highlighter. It really isn’t something I have thought that my make-up routine needed, but the more time I spend on make-up looks and trying to develop my ability, the more I think this is something that I need in my collection.



Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz
I have already fallen in love with Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade over the last year, but I’m fancy trying her brow wiz as well. Not because I don’t want to use her dipbrow pomade, but because I want a softer, more natural option in my make-up bag. I find that Dipbrow Pomade is great for bold, defined brows, but on lazy days, I think this might be the perfect product.


(Picture : http://www.beautybay.com/cosmetics/anastasiabeverlyhills/browwiz/)

Billion Dollar Brows Brow Gel 3ml
On the subject of brows, Billion Dollar Brows is another make I keep coming across in blogs and reviews. I’m in serious need of a brow gel at the moment as I am in the process of reshaping my brows, which can be quite tricky and require a little bit of holding power until they are ready.


(Picture : http://www.beautybay.com/skincare/billiondollarbrows/browgel/)


GHD CURVE CLASSIC WAVE WAND
I want this so much! I have been a GHD lover since I was about 16 and have been using their straighteners ever since. I have tried to curl my hair with them on a few occasions, sometimes with luck, but more often than not, with little success. So I feel that really, for the sake of anyone having to be around me when I attempt to curl my hair, it would be better for everyone if I had these in my life.


(Picture : http://www.lookfantastic.com/ghd-curve-classic-curl-tong/11058313.html)

Sigma F80 Flat Top Kabuki Brush
After watching the wonderful Jaclyn Hill for what seems like years, this is defiantly on my want list. I have been using Real Techniques for a while now, but I still want to give this brush a try! And it's a simpliar price to the Real Techniques brushes! 


(Picture : http://www.cocktailcosmetics.co.uk/prod/sigma-f80-flat-top-kabuki-brush)

But with a wedding to pay for, all of the above are staying on the wish list for the time being. Maybe a few little treats might come my way, so watch this space 

DLJ xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment