Sunday 22 February 2015

Dior Skin : Nude Air Serum De Teint

This week I popped along to the Dior counter at my local John Lewis for a complimentary facial. I love being able to try out new skin care products before I buy them. My skin is really sensitive to new things and the last thing I want is to buy something new only to find out that my skin becomes a horrible mess after using it. Sometimes I have to take the risk, for example when I buy things online that I can't find in the shops in the UK. I really do try a avoid buying without trying.

But, I digress. So I had my facial done, (which was fabulous might I add) and wasn't too keen on walking through John Lewis without a drop of make up on.So I headed over to the counter and tried some of Dior's new Nude Air Serum De Teint.


I did notice when this was being applied by the lady behind the counter that she had to pour a fair bit of product out when applying this. I'll be straight with you, I don't have great skin. It's patchy and I have spots here and there, so I always go for a foundation with a good coverage.



Nude Air is therefore not for me! The colour match was spot on. I was their lightest shade 010 and found that it blended beautifully into my pale skin, but the coverage just wasn't enough for me. I could tell that it wouldn't be suitable as soon as I poured my tester onto the back of my hand when I got home.


It's so fluid and light weight, it's almost more like water than foundation in consistency. However, had I beautiful skin that just required a little something extra, I would definitely purchase this. My skin was glowly and healthy looking with Nude Air on. It wasn't dulled down by being heavy coverage and gave me a youthful, natural skin look...which I think is what they were going for given their choice in name...Nude Air.


And so, although I loved the colour match and how healthy my skin looked with this on, Nude Air isn't the product for me. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a super light coverage to even out any minor imperfections and someone who wants extra glow. It really is a beautiful product, but just doesn't suit my un-smooth and un-even textured face!

DLJ
Xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment