Sunday 22 February 2015

GlamGlow : SuperMud Clearing Treatment

This product has been on my wish list for a little while and featured in my 2015 Wish List blog at the beginning of the year. After writing that blog I wanted this even more so ended up ordering it that day haha.

GlamGlow offer a number of different mud masks for different needs. I decided on their SuperMud Clearing Treatment as it is specifically designed for blemishes and breakouts, which is where I need help the most. Slowly, my skin is starting to get there in terms of acne, but it needs a little push in the right direction. This face mask has also won a whole host of awards such as:


(http://www.glamglowmud.com/supermud.html)

The unwrapping of this face mask is an event in itself. Beautifully presented, the packaging is quite large vs the size of its contents but I love the thought that has been put into this. It's clear that this whole packaging, the face mask, the design, has all had significant thought put into it.




You can use GlamGlow as either an all over mask or as an individual spot treatment. Each tub contains approximately 17 full face applications or 1,000 spot treatments! For my first application I decided to go for a full face treatment. And don't I look just wonderful?!

You can seriously see how open my pores are around my nose! It's just so vile. I left the mask on for around 10 mins or so, then removed it using warm water on a clean cloth. The texture is really thick, but it does dry / set quite quickly.


After just one application I saw a noticeable difference! My skin felt so smooth and looked clearer. This effect lasted for around 3/4 days. The website suggests that you can use this 2/3 per WEEK! Personally I think that's a bit overkill. My plan is to use this treatment once a month in hope that by August I will have beautifully clear skin ready for my wedding.



But what's in it?
  1. Glycolic – Helps Restore Photo Damaged Skin & Improves Skin Texture.
  2. Salicylic – Helps De-clog to Minimize Pores & New Skin Rejuvenation.
  3. Lactic – Helps Pigmentation, Moisture, Stimulation & Skin Collagen.
  4. Mandelic – Helps Fine Lines, Wrinkles, Aging Skin & Skin Elasticity.
  5. Pyruvic – Helps the Effects of Scaring & Clearer Skin.
  6. Azelaic – Helps Fight Follicle Bacteria & Breakouts.
  7. Eucalyptus Lead - Helps Fight Toxic Skin Complications.
  8. Licorice Root - Helps Regulate & Alleviate Problem Skin.
  9. Peppermint Plant - Helps Control Bacteria & Irritations.
  10. Chamomile - Helps Inflammation & Regeneration.
  11. Marigold - Helps Fight Viral & Microbial Issues.
  12. Comfrey Herb - Helps Analgesic Recovery.
  13. Aloe Vera – Helps Healing & Rejuvenation.
  14. Ivy – Helps Relieve Itching & Tightens Skin.
  15. Cucumber - Helps Soothe & Calm Skin.
(http://www.glamglowmud.com/supermud.html)

Is it worth it?

The RRP on this mask it £44.99, but I picked mine up when it was on special offer at £34,99 from FeelUnique.com. I would definitly recommend this face mask. It left my skin feeling so nice and looking really clean. I hate it when you buy a face mask and your face doesn't look like its benefited at all, this mask is the total opposite. After one application you will see results!

Let me know how you get on with it if you decide to buy!

DLJ
Xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Glad to hear :) Did you buy one in the end? If so, which one did you go for? x x x

      Delete