Sunday 18 January 2015

Benefit POREfessional primer

You know me, I love primers and actually can't imagine doing my make up without one. So when I had the opportunity to give this a try, I was of course more than happy to do so.  

 
As per usual, the Benefit packaging is on point! I would love to met the design team at Benefit and just tell them how amazing they are haha. 

This primer has been on the market for a few years, but hasn't really had too much publicity. It's formula has been designed to minimise pore and reduce the appearance of fine lines. 


First impressions....

I was really surprised about the texture of this primer. I was expecting it to be more of a gel, but it's more of a balm. It feels so unbelieveably smooth and silky. 


If you run your fingers over your face once it's applied, it feels like your skin has actaully smoothed out and become more even. 

I have quite bad texture issues, and it's so strange, but good, how much this helps. Of course it's not a miracle cream, and won't completely get rid of big pores etc, but it really does help. 

Price wise it's £24.50 for 22ml. To be honest I think you can get larger bottles of primer for a better price, for example the Laura Mercier primer. But I really think it depends on your skins need. If you struggle with visible pores, then this is defiantly the primer for you. 

Would I purchase this! Yes I would! I don't think it'll be my 'go to' daily primer, but it defiantly is one to add to the collection ;) 

As benefitcosmeticsuk said on Instagram, if your like lemon dimples then you need this primer! 


DLJ 
Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment