Sunday 4 January 2015

What's in store in 2015?

Although it was only 3 nights ago, NYE already seems like a distant memory. But what are your plans for 2015? What are you going to change, or keep the same this year to make sure you are happy with your life?


Sometimes it's good to write down you plans for the year, so that you can look back at them in times of doubt and get yourself back on course. That is what I am going to do on this blog! It's a little bit different to my 'normal' make up blogs, but there will of course, be an element of make up here too, which is where I'm going to start...

Make Up

I love looking back at old make up looks I have created and seeing how I have improved my style. I still have a long way to go, but slowly I'm getting there. This year I want to make sure I really focus on creating new looks that are different. I feel like I'm getting there with the basics, but need to be more adventurous.

Interestingly, here is a look I did 6 months ago vs today! Still not perfect, but I think it's a massive improvement. 


Blogging 

I really want to focus more on blogging this year. In 2014, I was doing a blog every Sunday, hopefully, I want to get this up to twice a week, maybe even a few more ;)

I am due to be working with an exciting, fairly new jewelry company from this month, so I'm really hoping this is going to give me not only more inspiration when it comes to blogging, but also when it comes to making some new, edgy make up looks. So fingers crossed that all goes to plan! 



Personal Life

It would only be right for me to mention a little bit about whats going on 'behind the scenes'. So this year is a VERY exciting year for me! In less than 8 months I will be walking down the isle! Scary but so so exciting. We have been planning for around 6 months now, and we are almost there with all the finishing details. I am also trying to loose some weight, and maintain a healthy lifestyle gong forward. The wedding is a great way for me to put a time scale on when I want to be slimming and healthier by, but this is going to be a healthy life boost, not just a quick fix for the wedding snaps. 

So let's hope this year goes as successfully as I'm hoping! 

DLJ 
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment