Monday 13 October 2014

RealTechniques Big Win

A few months ago I entered a competition with RealTechniques called #rtlookbook. The competition was to design a bronze smokey eye. I have no make up training and decided to give it a go!

Here is the look I entered. 

Photo : Highendmakeupgirl

As I mentioned above, I have no make up training and am completely self taught so was so excited when it heard that I had been selected as a runner up in the competition. 

It took a little while (about 2 months) for my products to come through, but it was so worth the wait. 

Photo : Highendmakeupgirl

One of the things that I love about RealTechniques is that all of the brushes are colour coded.

Pink - for finished of your look with powder, blush or bronzer
Orange - is for your base, so foundations, concealers
Purple - for eyes


Photo : http://www.lookfantastic.com/brands/real-techniques.list



I couldn't believe how much stuff came through. And not only did I get practically the whole brush range, but two make up palettes as well. A serious dream come true. I was in desperate need of new brushes but going out and buying all of these in one go would be so expensive. 

Thank you so much RealTechniques! 

I am more then happy to do a more in depth breakdown if people want. 

DLJ
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment