Monday 13 October 2014

Clarisonic Mia 2 : Let's begin...

I was actually given the Clarisonic Mia 2 last Christmas as a gift. I started using it straight away as I was so excited to get it, however I stopped using it after about 3 months because it made my skin WORSE that when I started. I knew it would make me break out to being with as it started to clear my skin, but it just didn't seem to get better. After someone at work noted that my skin was getting 'pretty bad' I decided to completely remove it from my skin care regime.



The instruction manual recommends that you use this twice a day, but I think my skin just found it way too much. I was also using the standard brush that came with it, that again I think was just too much for my skin.



I am getting married next year and decided to give this another go because I want my skin to be perfect. I recently bought a new head specifically for sensitive skin and have decided to use this just twice a WEEK rather than twice a day. I have seen so many reviews that say this is the best thing since sliced bread...so hopefully this will start to have a positive effect this time.



I will be doing regular updates on how I am getting on with this product, so stay tuned.

DLJ
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment