Saturday 28 June 2014

Hair care : my hair basics


So everyone has different ways of looking after their locks, but here is my small list of products for hair care basics. 


For everyday volume I use James Brown moose to add a little boost to my hair. Then while my hair is still wet after applying my moose I also add argon oil to the tips. This makes my hair super soft and glossy. 

Once a month I also use Macadamia Oil hair mask (pictured above). You can either buy this in a tub, or in handy sachets like I have here. It says you can use this up to twice a week, but I find that once a month is enough as I already use argon oil daily. 

If I need lots of volume then I also add Lee Stafford Big Fat hair spray to my hair once dried as well as using moose on damp hair. (Pictured below) 

This add LOADS of volume to your hair, but can be a bit sticky. So if you like to touch your hair a lot (some people do) then this might really bug you. 


I'd love to hear your hair tips! Feel free to contact me letting me know how you make your hair beautiful! 

DLJ
Xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment