Monday 11 April 2016

Bioderma Hydrabio H2O

I've been holding on to this little bottle for some time now. I was really feel torn about testing the Bioderma Hydrabio H2O. On one hand, I already use the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water and seriously love it, but on the other hand, I love a new product!


So after a few months of having this little bottle sat in my 'to try' pile of products, I decided enough is enough. I can't stand it looking at me waiting to be used! This little bottle lasted me just over a week and a half. 



Bioderma claim that their Hydrabio H2O is a 'cleansing and make-up removing water that respects the facility of sensitive skin and stimulates moisture' and states it is the ONLY dermatological micelles water that is 'perfectly compatible with the skin'.

So the first thing I tested? How well it actually removes my make up. I tested this on my normal 'everyday' face of make-up which includes foundation, powder, blusher, mascara, brow product and mascara.

Unless you only wear a super light foundation or BB cream etc, this Bioderma product is not removing your make up. I mean I'll give it some credit, it took off a lot of my actual face products, but didn't budge any of my eye make up and I had to rub pretty hard to shift my brow products too. However, that being said, when I use the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water, use it AFTER I have washed my face and before I apply my moisturiser. With this in mind, for the rest of the week, I simple switched the Bioderma Hydrabio H2O in the place of my Garniner Miceller Cleansing Water, only seems fair. 


After using the Bioderma Hydrabio H2O for just over a week, morning and night in place of my Garniner, these were my thoughts...

Although the Bioderma Hydrabio H2O smells absolutely incredible (the smell to me, is just like how clean fresh air is on a summers day, yeh imagine that every day on your face lol) it wasn't enough for me to want to stop using my Garniner Miceller Cleansing Water.

Price was, the Bioderma Hydrabio H2O comes in two different sizes 100ml (£5.00) and 250ml (£10.50) vs the Garniner Miceller Cleansing Water 400ml (£4.99). Which is quite a difference.



Personally, I didn't feel that my skin benefited at all from switching over to the Bioderma Hydrabio H2O and so for that reason that I won't be switching from Garniner Miceller Cleansing Water.

DLJ
Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment