Monday 28 March 2016

Urban Decay Electric Palette


This palette had been on my wish list for a good year or so before I finally took the plunge. I had been eyeing up these beautiful bold colours but always deciding not to order as I was worried I would end up never using the colours. Then, around a month ago, JustJodes advertised the palette as brand new on her depop with a lovely little discount vs the high street value. I um'ed and ah'ed as to if I should buy it or not, then with my phone in one hand and a glass of white wine in another, I decided to just go for it! And ohhhh myyyy am I glad I did!

I LOVE this palette so much, it may even be my favourite palette?! Can you believe I almost missed out on what may now be my favourite palette of a little fear of not using the colours?? Insanity. 

First things first, can we please take a moment to appreciate the packaging?! Isn't it so beautiful? And the thing I really like is that you don't loose the beautiful design once you take the palette out of the box. I really dislike it when companies design really beautiful packaging for the outside of the product then when you go inside the product it's is plain and boring. The theme packaging runs throughout with this product and this really pleases my OCD. 


Once your past the beautiful packaging you will find 10 insanely pigmented and creamy colours. Across the 10 shades are three different textures : matte, satin & shimmer , all of which are actually blendable. 


And the swatches live up to your expectations! 

                
                 (Two different lights) 


And how do they look on you ask? Oh my, they are even better! Hands down my favourite palette EVER! And surprisingly transferable to every day looks 

DLJ 
Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment