Sunday 19 July 2015

Pop Beauty : Peach Patfait Bright Up Your Life

Fresh from this months BirchBox or should I say BirchBAG is the Pop Beauty eye shadow trio.

I was a little apprehensive about this eye shadow set when I first pulled it out of the bag. Being a converted MakeUpGeek eye shadow lover, I thought 'argh I bet they are going to be so chalky' but I was so so wrong!

These colours are so far from chalky I almost couldn't believe it. The original palette comes with not 3 (like the BirchBox sample) but 10 colours for £15.50! That, is a bargain.

The full palette looks like this...


(https://www.birchbox.co.uk/shop/pop-beauty-bright-up-your-life)


The palette in my birchBAG however had just three colours and can be seen below. The colour on the far left is a beautiful opal/white colour and also makes an amazing highlight.

The middle colour is a pink shade with flecks of gold making it a stunning rose gold colour and then finally the colour on the far right is a warm brown, again with undertones of gold. 



Here are some watches of the three shadows.




I seriously cannot fault these eyeshadows. The colours are beautiful, the texture is creamy and not the slightest bit chalky and the pigment is great. Then there is the added bonus that the whole palette is just £15.50! I serious bargain I think.

I would rate these as being on the same level as the MakeUpGeek shadows. And they are my fav eye shadows so that's saying a lot!,,

Shock up ladies and gents. This palette is a keeper! 

DLJ
Xoxo


1 comment: