Sunday 7 December 2014

Wedding hair trial!!!

Yesterday was a very exciting day for me and two of my beautiful bridesmaids. We went to have a little hair trial to get some ideas for the big day 

One of my bridesmaids has really long thick hair, while the other three have short hair. So this was my first hurdle. I wanted my bridesmaids to have a reasonably similar look when it came to their hair styles. I don't want them all the be clones on the day, but I do want a bit of a theme.

So to start the day we decided to tackle my maid of honors incredibly long and thick hair. (I'm so jealous of her hair it's unreal and I'll show you why) 


We started by curling all over. And you ca see how many colours my friend had running through her golden locks. 

Then from curls, the hairdresser made this beauty 

L

Ahhhhh just look at it!!!! Ohhhhmydayyyys it's beautiful. 

As it's a hair trial, we also wanted to see how it would look tied up and out of the way. And here is the finished look. 



Both styles looked so pretty, but my friends hair is so heavy so having it up all day can be uncomfortable. So we decided to stick to having half up half down like in the first photo. We then decided to add a little tint bit of bling ;) 


Imagine the hair down photo with this pin and ta dah! 

One bridesmaid down. 3 more to choose a hair style for. So as I mentioned the other 3 bridesmaid have pretty short hair. So we needed to have something that would suit their short styles but also have just as beautiful an effect 



As you can see this was along the sme lines, it still featured a plait and curls but just ever so slightly different. The plaits here needed to be at the sides as the hair just wasn't long enough to do a plait in the middle. 

When it came to my own hair I decided to have something a little bit different....but that's for another post ;)

DLJ 
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment