Sunday 15 November 2015

Rimmel Scandleyes Liner

I was in Superdrug a few months ago and I noticed this Gel Liner was on special. I was looking for a cheap and cheerful everyday liner that was inexpensive, but did the job. This liner seemed to tick all of the boxes at just £4.99 on deal. And as an added perk, you also get a free application brush!

                            
(Source : http://www.lookfantastic.com)
             

The Rimmel London Gel Liner  promises '24 hours of rich, intense colour that doesn't flake, smudge or run'. So rather than just put it to the test like most normal people, i.e. wear it all day or maybe wear it out clubbing, I thought I'd wear if for an hours long netball session!

What better way to test an eye liner than to run around and get all sweaty? And I have to say, I was really very impressed with how durable this liner is! It did smudge a little tiny bit, but hey what can you expect? I was a sweaty mess and had been 'wiping my brow' a fair few times during the training session (something that I don't think you would normally do during a normal working day, unless you are a professional sports person at least!)

But anyway moving anyway from 'perspiring' and moving on to the liner itself....the formula is really think and creamy and gives a good, strong black line. I hate it when you buy a black liner and it is a dull grey or off-black colour.

(Source : http://www.lookfantastic.com)


So luckily for me, this Rimmel liner exceed my expectations in pigment and in durability. Not too shabby so far right? Let's move on to application. Because this liner is so rich and creamy, it glides on and is super smooth allowing you to get a really sharp line. The little application brush that comes with the liner is also so good! I actually use this as my main liner brush alongside my other gel liners. Even if this gel liner wasn't good, I would actually buy it again just for the brush! I don't actually know any other liner brushes that are that good for such a bargain price!

(Source : http://www.lookfantastic.com)


I would 100% recommend this liner to anyone and everyone and will definitely be purchasing this again. I think the best thing about this liner has to be the price. Because it's so cheap, it means it's really accessible to pretty much every budget and especially people who are starting out with their make-up collection.

DLJ
Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment