Sunday 1 November 2015

REN Flash Rinse 1 Minute Facial

When I received this sample, I was intrigued by the fact that it claimed to be a 1 minute mask. I love a good face mask, but sometimes I just do not have time to sit and wait for a face mask to dry. 

Everyone always seems to be super busy these days, so the prospect of a quick face mask is great. The REN Flash Rinse 1 Minute Facial 'instantly revitalise and rejuvenate the skin so you can boast a radiant and glowing complexion'. Can you really get all of this in just ONE minute?


To activate the vitamin C, you rub this formula into your skin in circular motions then add a small amount of warm water and re massage into your skin. Simply leave for one minute and then rinse off! And it's as simple as that! The instructions recommend that you use this every 3 days or so to maintain the effects.

Because this mask is infused with vitamin C, it smells divine. The mask is quite thick but as you apply it, it seems to melt into the skin. It has a slight grainy texture to it which aids with making your skin smooth.



The after affect? 

I didn't substitute anything in my normal skin routine for this product. Because it only takes a minute every 3 or 4 days, it was easy enough to introduce it to my normal skin regime, which is a real plus. 

More importantly, the effect on my skin has been amazing. Straight away, my skin looks fresh and has a real glow to it. It feels silky smooth and the effects last a few days, which is why, it appears to recommend a top up every 3 days on the packaging. As been as the treatment is only 1 minute long, I think that is pretty good going. 



Price

You can pick up a 75ml bottle of this from Amazon for just £28...REN Flash Rinse 1 Minute Facial 75ml

I'll definitely be picking up one of these...or dropping some hints to Santa ;)

DLJ
Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment