Sunday 23 August 2015

Rituals Fortune Scrub Review

Sweet Orange and Cedar doesn't half smell good first thing in the morning. Although this scrub is only meant to be used once or twice a week, I found myself using it more because it smells SO good. And to be honest, it's gentle enough to use at least 4 times a week.



This tester size arrived at the perfect time for me this month. I was due to be having a fake tan a few days before my wedding and wanted to make sure that my skin was fully prepped to avoid any patchy marks. I used this for 3 or 4 days on the trot on the lead up to my fake tan and found that my tan was flawless. I have had a few spray tans in my life and I have never had such an even look and I put this down to the use of the Rituals Scrub.



Saying that, I also found that when it was time to get rid of any left over spray tan, the citrus combined with scrub also worked a treat.

Spray tanning stories aside, I'm sure you want to know a little more about this scrub other than the fact that it's great for spray tan prep and removal!

I touched on the smell of this scrub at the beginning and my oh my does it smells A-MAZING. I'd buy this scrub again just purely based on its smell. It is so fresh and sweet but not sickly at all. It leaves your skin with a subtle scent and feeling so smooth.

On application, the formula is almost like a gel which turns into a foaming exfoliating cream when it is mixed with water.

You can buy the scrub directly from Rituals for £10 for a 150ml bottle. Which I think is a great price. The once I received in my BirchBox is 70ml and although I have used it a lot, seems to have loads left.

Why I buy this? Yes! It smells great, leaves my skin feeling soft and goes a long way.



DLJ
Xoxo

1 comment: