Sunday 27 October 2013

Estee Lauder Daywear Moisturiser with SPF 15


Estee Lauder DayWear is great for normal / combination skin. The texture is quite thick, but not oily, which is great for anyone who has oily skill like me. Even though it is thick, its really light and I find that it absorbs well into my skin. At the moment, this is £40.00 for a 50ml tub which is pretty good value for money.

It was voted 'InStyle Best Beauty Buys 2013 - Best Moisturiser with an SPF' 

They have recently changed the style of the tub, and the original tub that I have is a 75ml one, so I'm not sure if maybe the price / size was changed now the style of the packaging has changed.

All in all, I think that if you are after a good value moisturiser, then this is a good buy. Always a good one to keep in the house :)


DayWear



No comments:

Post a Comment