Tuesday 1 October 2013

Benetint cheek and lip stain

Benetint is a gorgeous cheek and lip stain/tint by Benefit. If like me, you want a natural 'tint' to your lips without the faf of lipstick and lipgloss, then this is the product for you.

I will admit, I very rarely use this as a cheek tint. The main issue with this as a cheek tint / stain is that I find you can't really wear this over foundation. Whenever I have tried to wear this over foundation, I have found that it just smudges my foundation and goes a weird texture.

However, as a lip tint, it is a totally different story. This stuff is great for adding a very natural colour to your lips that will last all day, unlike lipstick. The main reason I like this is in this wintery weather, my hair blows all over my face, and if I wear lipstick or lipgloss, my hair quickly gets stuck in my lipcolour, but not this with! And it lasts for ages. Defiantly well worth your money.

And if you do want something with a bit more 'pop', add your lipstick over the top for a bright, long lasting colour :)

benetint


No comments:

Post a Comment