Monday 7 July 2014

Cover FX Illuminating Setting Power

I have been using this over the past few days and wanted to do a quick write up about my thoughts on this product.



This powder comes in two different shades, light and medium. I have been using the medium shade and as you can see from the photos below it really is not that dark. I have very VERY pale skin and it does not show up over my make up.

  • 'This powder is rich in antioxidants to soothe and reduce redness and extend foundation wear to last all day. It also provides moisturizing benefits and controls shine while offering a light luminous finish.'
        • http://www.coverfx.com/our-product-range/powders/illuminating-setting-powder.html
I have notice a significant difference in the duration that my make up stays on with this. I really don't feel like my make up looks different at all, but then again I don't suffer from redness at all. I do however get shiny spots, specifically on my T-zone, but they appear to reduce when I have this on! 



This powder is also so light. If you are worried that applying more product to your face will make you 'cake', then you do not need to worry here. This really does not clog and it will not feel you looking like you have too much make up on. 



Price wise : for a 10 g tub this will cost you £28. The product does go sooo far and I think a 10g tub would last you a good few months as you really don't need to apply much to your face to get the full benefits of this. 



No comments:

Post a Comment