Monday 30 September 2013

Welcome To My Blog!

Hello and welcome to my first ever blog!

I have decided to create this blog because I love make-up and everything to do with make-up.

I am not a make-up artist, and I have no make up qualifications, but I have tried a number of different products and brands over the years and I want to share my experiences, good and bad, with who ever would like to read about them.

The High End Make-up Girl will focus primarily on high-end make up products. I will also look at some bargains on the market, but I have very sensitive, spot prone skin, so I am always so fussy with the products I put on my face.

I think that everyone has the right to feel beautiful in their own skin.You don't need make up to do this, but we all need a little bit of help sometimes ;)

I hope you enjoy this blog!

 XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment